Make a difference through the Arts! The Executive Assistant collaborates with the Executive Director and our Affiliated Partners, SB Dance Arts, at the helm of a growing Arts Non-Profit that provides education and access to the arts for emerging artists and underserved youth. The Program Support Specialist reports to the Executive Director and supports the operations and overall mission of the Arts Mentorship Program. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual who has strong administrative and communication skills. Experience in non-profit or social justice is a plus!
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assisting the Scholarship Liaison in entering data, maintaining spreadsheets, communicating with recipients, and supporting translation support for non-Spanish-speaking staff, plus Spanish translation of documents, newsletters, and infographics.
- Develop working knowledge of our Affiliated Partner’s programming to serve constituents
- Work with Affiliation Manager to cultivate community partnerships, administrate, and follow up on action items and deliverables about the Inclusion Coalition (a project aimed at building a more inclusive dance industry)
- Manage AMP’s social media accounts
- Support Executive Director in fundraising, development, and refinement of its service and event and program support.
- 15-20 hrs per week with four weeks of UPTO per year
- In-office at least two hours, three times a week, fielding Spanish translation phone calls/walk-ins, meetings, and bank deposits
- Compensation $16-$20 DOE
- Spanish Speaking, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Project Management Software
- Willingness to learn multiple software platforms such as Canva, WordPress, Mailchimp, MobileCause and Monday and databases
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-disciplined and organized, with a results-driven work ethic
- Adept with social media on Facebook and Instagram
- Community Organizing and non-profit experience are a plus.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org