Por favor, contacte a Vanessa, vía correo electrónico: email@example.com , para traducción al español y asistencia en español.
AMP provides need-based scholarships on a sliding scale for families making less than $150,000 a year, or facing extenuating circumstances causing financial hardships. Scholarships are on a scale of 10%-50% support unless referred by a partner agency.
Spring Scholarship students will be contacted directly for priority summer scholarship process.
NEW scholarship applicants must have all three of the following turned into the Scholarship Liaison by the specified due date in order to be considered:
- Google Form AMP Scholarship Application. We need 1 Scholarship Application per Student. The Google Form is found in the link below and can be submitted online. If you do not have internet access, please contact Vanessa at (805) 966-5299 firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- 2020 Income Tax Return summary pages or comparable documents.
- Please include your desired camp selections(s) https://sbdancearts.com/summer-camps-classes on your application.
Please submit the form and email supporting documents to Vanessa, Scholarship Liaison: email@example.com with any questions: (805) 966-5299
4/19-4/30: Accepting Summer Scholarship Applications
5/1/2021 Onward: Summer Scholarship Applications accepted on a rolling basis, so long as funds are available.
· Applicants must have their account set up with Santa Barbara Dance Arts to be ready for enrollment.
· Applicant’s accounts must have a credit card on file. If you do not have a credit card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make another arrangement for payment.
· It is highly recommended you enroll in your class as soon as possible, however, we also understand if enrollment is dependent upon scholarship receipt. SBDA is not able to hold places for students awaiting scholarship awards notification.
· IMPORTANT: Please read all Santa Barbara Dance Arts and AMP policies prior to applying. Acceptance of the award acknowledges you understand and agree to comply with all policies. Read SB Dance Arts policies handbooks at www.sbdancearts.com.
· Scholarship award recipients are required to regularly attend classes both online and in studio. It is required to report absence to the office or email@example.com with the reason. We are here to mentor and support your dancer.
· If you registered for a class but then need to withdraw because your scholarship award is insufficient, you will need to contact Vanessa and/or SBDA staff within the required time window per SBDA policies.
· If withdrawal is not completed, you may be charged the full amount of the class. Per the AMP Mission statement, we are unable to apply scholarships to dropped classes.
· Scholarship awards will be applied toward Santa Barbara Dance Arts class tuition only. Up to 50 % of SB Dance Arts tuition is eligible for scholarship, unless referred by a partner agency.